Government or public sector contracting
Many businesses consider the idea of selling their services and/or products to the government much too complicated and overwhelming. In today’s marketplace, the government could become your best customer. The Nevada PTAC, POP* helps simplify the process and cut through the red tape, connecting Nevada businesses with lucrative opportunities through:
- Education on government contracting via workshops, webinars (sponsored or co-sponsored) and one-on-one discussions of a specific or general nature.
- Marketing your firm, whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor, service provider or construction contractor; brainstorming for specific targets and mechanics of how the purchases are executed; providing bid information; and proactively connecting our clients with buying offices and prime contractors.
- Procurement Technical Assistance to include working with clients on quotes, bids, proposals, pre-award/post-award situations and compliance issues.
- Support Documentation to include forms, mil specs/mil standards, inspection and quality control, procurement history, clauses, regulations, etc.
- E-Commerce links to support exchange of information through individual purchasing offices, downloads, announcements, etc. A daily bid download and other information are also provided directly to your e-mail.
- Networking Assistance to enhance visibility for business prospects, encourage teaming arrangement opportunities and identify other resources to pursue specific programs such as set-asides, etc.
*This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.
Becoming a client
Nevada PTAC, POP is pleased to provide Nevada clients these services without charge. To get started on becoming a client, please see the following documents:
Information about the Nevada PTAC, POP
Nevada PTAC, POP Client Questionnaire Form
(Note: a wet signature is required; for assistance with the form, contact the nearest office)
Useful website links
To view some useful website links, please click here.
To view Nevada PTAC, POP’s upcoming events, please click here.
Contact us electronically
Reach the Nevada PTAC, POP via email at email@example.com.
To reach a specific Nevada PTAC, POP team member via email, please see the “Staff Directory”.
Call us for an appointment
***NEW CHANGES as of Monday, March 16, 2020 based on the COVID-19 pandemic***
For office contact information reflected on this web page or any linked flyer associated with this page please contact the following:
Las Vegas Office:
Jennifer Wilson, Government Contracts Advisor
John Rice, Government Contracts Advisor
Jorge Ramirez Armenta, Government Contracts Advisor
Terry Savage, Government Contracts Advisor
See below Nevada PTAC, POP offices:
Las Vegas Office:
6655 West Sahara Avenue, Suite C-106*, Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
*Note: new suite number as of November 24, 2020; located with GOED’s Nevada Film Office
Carson City Office:
808 West Nye Lane, Carson City, Nevada 89703